FIU LAW CP&P OFFICE: PUBLIC LAWYER CAREER PROGRAM [TODAY! FEB. 6, 2020]
AGILITY AND INNOVATION FOR CORPORATE COUNSEL [FEB. 13, 2020]
Join us for a one-day seminar hosted by the Juncadella Corporate Counsel Group (JCCG), Morgan Lewis, and the University of Miami School of Law. This unique event brings together corporate counsel from multinational corporations serving the Americas and will include CLE discussions on timely topics—including professionalism, gender diversity, ethics, data and cybersecurity, labor and employment, and data privacy—and a hands-on collaborative approach to learning about technology.
Six general CLE credits (including two technology credits and one ethics credit) pending approval in Florida.
Where: University of Miami Shalala Student Center
When: 8:30 A.M. – 6:30 P.M.
Complete details: Available @
- Registration: Available @ morganlewis.com/JCCGseminar
LOYOLA PATENT LAW INTERVIEW PROGRAM [DEADLINE TO REGISTER: MAR. 6, 2020 BY 11:59 P.M. CST]
When: July 23-24, 2020
Eligibility: Accepts registrations from:
(*dual degree students should use the date that they will complete both of their degrees)
- JD students graduating in May/June 2021 (3Ls)
- JD students graduating in May/June 2022 (2Ls)
- JD students graduating in December 2020/January 2021 (3Ls)
- JD students graduating in December 2021/January 2022 (2Ls)
*Please note: Students do not need to be patent bar eligible to register, however, the majority of participating employers are seeking patent bar eligible students.
Complete details and Registration: Available @ luc.edu/law/currentstudents/careerservices/patentprogram/
(*the CP&P Office will be paying for your $40 registration fee)
- In order for our CPP office to pay your registration fee, please come by our CPP office to complete your registration so that when you get to the payment portion our Office Associate Erika Jimenez can enter in the credit card information and submit your registration here with you.
Contact: Jessica Ciminero will be serving as the CPP Patent Program Liaison, so with any questions, please email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
16TH ANNUAL SOUTHEASTERN IP JOB FAIR [DATE CHANGED FOR VIRTUAL EVENT – JULY 28, 2020]
Complete details: Available @ https://www.gaipalliance.org/sipjf-southeastern-ip-job-fair